Here are the answers to yesterdays truth and lies...
1. I speak French fluently - Nope... My father does and I wish I had learned from him. After 2 years of high school french (most of which has been forgotten) I can only speak enough to get myself into trouble. Someday though, I will learn it.
2. I have traveled the world - Only in my dreams. One day, I do plan to do this.
3. I own my own business - It's true. I am the owner of Rising Sign Books LLC.
4. I've gone skydiving and bungee jumping - Another bucket list item. Someday.
5. I have a creative arts degree, from UNLV, in film making. - This one actually belongs to my wonderful hubby. He went to school to make movies.
6. My favorite color is Fuchsia (because I just love saying that word). - Actually, I hate any form of pink. Though I like the word fuchsia, though not enough to make it a favorite.
7. I am O.C.D. about organization. Everything has a place and it should always be put in its place.
Let this picture show you how untrue this is.
That is my messy workspace. Note the piles of books, the layer of dust, the random soda cans and papers strewn about. I am quite the opposite of an OCD neat freak. LoL.