Creative Writing Blog Award
The rules are:
1. Thanks the person who gave you this award (thank you Embee!!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you (see #1)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate (see below).
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here are my lies and truth...can you guess which is the truth?
1. I speak French fluently
2. I have traveled the world
3. I own my own business
4. I've gone skydiving and bungee jumping
5. I have a creative arts degree, from UNLV, in film making.
6. My favorite color is Fuchsia (because I just love saying that word).
7. I am O.C.D. about organization. Everything has a place and it should always be put in its place.
I'm passing this award on to:
1. Jessica - Booking It
2. Stina Lindenblatt - Seeing Creative
3. Karen Hooper - Eternal moonshine of a Daydreaming Mind
4. Kristen Torres-Toro - Write in the Way
5. L. T. Elliot - Dreams of Quill and Ink
6. Deb - Ranch Girl Ramblings
7. Theresa Milstein - Substitute Teacher's Saga