Become A Character Contest!!!
Become A Character Contest!!!
Who wants to become a character in my next Immortalis Series Novella!
Ladies, ladies, ladies. You all know you secretly love the dark and brooding vampire, Nicholas. He’s been so lonely for so long and only you can fill the void in his heart and bring a smile to his face.
|While this is not actually Nicholas, this is how I have always pictured him in my head. Very similar to the sexy Aussie, Eric Bana.|
Here are the contest rules and regs:
Enter to be written as a character in my book. I'll create your character using your name, description and personality
(I'll send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)
The winner will get:
* A prominent role in the new book as Nicholas’s potential new mate.
* The ability to read the book before it's released to the public.
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of the book.
* An Interview on my blog (http://katiesalidas.com) and the Publisher’s blog (http://risingsignbooks.net)
To enter, you can simply comment on this blog post telling me why you love Nicholas. To get more entries, you can do the following:
* Leave a comment on this blog post (+ 1 point)
* Follow my blog (+ 1 point)
* Follow me on Twitter (@quixotickatie) (+ 1 point)
* Tweet about the contest (+ 1 point)
Sample Tweet: (Copy and paste)
Back off ladies, Nicholas is my man! I'm going to become a character in the next Immortalis novel by @QuixoticKatie! http://t.co/A37d65p2
* Friend me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/katiesalidas )(+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on Facebook (+ 1 point)
* Mention the contest on your blog (+ 1 point)
* Purchase any one of the Immortalis series books. (Immortalis Carpe Noctem, Hunters & Prey, Pandora’s Box, Soulstone, & Moonlight) (+1 points per book-- total of 5 additional points--simply send me an email to katiesalidas AT gmail DOT com and tell me what the first sentence of chapter three is (in any whichever book you purchase) to verify that you purchased it. Please don't leave the first sentence in the blog post--just mention that you purchased the book and email me separately!)
Do all of the above and you'll earn an extra 5 bonus points! Just mention in your blog comment how many points you earned (and how you earned those points). A sample comment could look like this:
Hey, Katie, I want to be Nicholas’s mate!!!! I have a total of 8 points for commenting on your blog, friending you on Facebook, tweeting about your contest and purchasing your book!
This contest is open until October 31st 2012 with the winner announced on November 3rd 2012!
* Total your points in the comments field of this blog and tell me how you earned your points. (I will be checking up on your entries.)
* The winner will be drawn at random (the more points you have, the more entries you'll get)
Want the whole background story of your character potential new mate? Read my books, Immortalis Carpe Noctem, Hunters & Prey, Pandora’s Box, Soulstone, & Moonlight (Also available in paperback).