D.L. Strange over at Ranch Girl Ramblings gave me this awesome award. Thank you so much. These things are so much fun to pass around. It's always such a treat to get and share them.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me:
1. I have an over active imagination that causes me lots of trouble after watching scary movies. I once thought Freddy Kruger was taking a wiz in my bathroom. It might sound funny to you, but It was a scary nightmare. Especially when I was sleep paralyzed and he stalked around my bedroom afterwards.
2. I have a great family who really tries to understand my writing. My daughter now tells me she wants to write "her" stories, which at 5 consist of the words she can write from memory. "I Love Mom & Nick so Much". It's a short story but it always has a happy ending.
3. I'm still struggling to quit smoking again. *sigh*
4. I’ve lived in Vegas for 14 years, and I am ready to move away.
5. I have three insane cats, which provide hours of entertainment. Who needs cable when you have kitty's.
6. I wouldn't mind having one more child. I just have to convince the hubby. He's content with keeping the family small.
7. I recently learned that I like Romance novels.
Now it's time to pick some more winners. Again, I am going to do this at random, because you all deserve an award.
1. Market my Words - Shelli
2. Fiction Groupie
3. Elana Johnson
4. Bookingit - Jessica Nelson
5. Megan Rebekah Blogs
6. Ergo - Scott
7. The Invisible Sister - Amy Allgeyer Cook